Whether you like it or not, women are always going to carry certain expectations with them whenever they get into relationships. That’s just the way of the world, and you can’t do anything to change that. However, what you can do is change the way that you manage or meet your girl’s expectations. You can’t be content with just conducting yourself the way that you want every single time. If you’re going to be able to win over her affections, then you have to meet certain expectations. That’s how relationships work.
And of course, all of that starts with you making yourself aware of the many expectations that she is going to have for you. That is precisely what this article is going to help you out with. You can’t expect to find success in your relationships if you’re going to go into them being completely clueless. And let’s face it, a lot of guys in this world are entirely clueless. So, try to orient yourself with the different expectations that she’s going to have about being in a relationship with you.
- She is going to expect you always to be honest with her. A woman is never going to want to be with a guy who is dishonest and untrustworthy.
- She is going to expect you to stay humble. She isn’t going to respond to someone who is just too arrogant and overconfident about everything. Humility is critical, after all.
- She is going to expect you not to obsess over how you look. Of course, she’s going to be appreciative of the fact that you care about the way that you seek. However, she isn’t going to want to be with a metrosexual guy who has no depth beyond his looks.
- She is going to expect you to have your life together. Of course, she doesn’t expect you to be perfect. That’s just unreasonable. But she’s going to expect you to at least have things figured out to a certain degree.
- She is going to expect you to take the initiative. You should be a guy who isn’t afraid of making the first move and putting yourself out there. She’s going to appreciate that kind of vulnerability.
- She is going to expect you to express your feelings towards her. She isn’t going to want to be with a guy who doesn’t trust her enough to be open and real when it comes to their emotions.
- She expects you to put in the effort with getting her to like you. This means that you always need to try to be on your best behavior. Always try to act like the best possible version of yourself.
- She expects you always to be who you are. Just because she expects you to do everything you can to get her to like you, it’s still important to her that you keep it real. You need to show her that you are comfortable with being your real and genuine self around her.
- She expects you to be looking to get serious. She isn’t going to be interested in any short-term flings or casual hookups. She wants a guy who she knows she can always rely on to be serious with her.
- She expects you to be ambitious. That doesn’t have to mean that you have to aspire to be the richest or most powerful man in the world. She just wants to see that you’re consistently making an effort to be a better version of yourself.
- She expects you to pay attention to her and to listen to her when she talks. She needs a guy who she knows is always going to be willing to lend her an ear when she needs to get something off her chest.
- She expects you to only have eyes for her. If you’re still looking to goof around or play the field, then she isn’t going to want to have anything to do with you at all.
- She expects you to always believe in her. She doesn’t need you to be her savior. She is a strong and independent woman who can take care of herself. And you need to be able to give her the freedom and independence that she needs.
- She expects you to be generous with her in the bedroom. You can’t always just be looking out for your own sexual needs and desires. Remember that she is a sexual creature, as well.
- She expects you to love her with all of your heart. She isn’t going to want to see that you’re holding back or that you’re hesitant. She wants a real commitment.
Do you feel like we missed out on any expectations? What other expectations do you think girls have for guys in relationships?